Kinsman Falls, NH White Mountains

I’m not offended. Just not sure what to make of your post. It was a pleasant enough comment 😉. I posted one photo and you said set - so it was a bit confusing whether you were trying to pay a compliment or not.

I’m not offended. Just not sure what to make of your post. It was a pleasant enough comment 😉. I posted one photo and you said set - so it was a bit confusing whether you were trying to pay a compliment or not.
Yeah, I said set instead of shot. Typo. My bad but it was not intended otherwise than a positive comment.

I’m not offended. Just not sure what to make of your post. It was a pleasant enough comment 😉. I posted one photo and you said set - so it was a bit confusing whether you were trying to pay

Seriously? You must be pretty bored.
Seriously, he said nothing sarcastic but what you said on the other hand did come across as sarcastic ("Just upping your post count?") and I figured things would get interesting because you'd stirred the pot by reading into what he said and taking it the wrong way so that's why I put up the :popcorn: .

:popcorn:

Seriously, he said nothing sarcastic but what you said on the other hand did come across as sarcastic ("Just upping your post count?") and I figured things would get interesting because you'd stirred the pot by reading into what he said and taking it the wrong way so that's why I put up the :popcorn: .

:popcorn:
Yes you two do certainly think alike.

Love this photo, it's pretty stunning. I feel the shutter speed was just right, capturing the movement in the water which a longer shutter speed would have removed.

Had a great time photohiking with some friends yesterday up in the Whites. This waterfall is along the Basin Cascades Trail in the Lincoln/Franconia Notch area. This is a single shot, Fuji XT2 and 16-80mm at 16mm, f/13 ISO 200 1/5. Comments and suggestions for improvement always welcome.

Kinsman Falls, NH White Mountains by SharonCat..., on Flickr
I love it, nice and moody. I almost wish I could see more at the top but I don't know if it would make it any better than it is.

I can't wait to get back up that way.

I like how the light is filtering thru the trees. Lovely scene captured Sharon

I like this image just as it is.....but, I wondered if i could create a bit more of a contrast in the focal area to showcase it...it's very subtle and on FB, not sure how it will translate.

sq pg.jpg

Another nice edit BD. I prefer my original for its more mystical vibe but I like what you did here as well. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back