Kitten

ShaCow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shacow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi people, this is just a quick picture that I took today.

I like this one, mainly because I delivered the kitten and have been looking after her and the other 7 since they where born 6 and a half weeks ago..... Hope you like... NOTE: I have removed the other images as I feel this is the best out of them all, your views are more then welcome.

5bd02c3d.jpg

Thanks and please leave a comment about what I could do to improve this image.

Warmest regards, Shaun

wow the sephia version has a lot of meaning to it. The white in the bottom photo is a little too distracting and takes a lot of attention away from the kittys eyes. Im trying to think of how to improve the photo, i guess you could try using photoshop and add more black to the top of the photo so that the eyes are not centered. you mind if i try?

just added another one... dont know if that was more of what you were trying to achieve?

regards, shaun

comments and edits welcome as always.

I think that the last one is the best :D green and yellow kittens just don't suit my overall logics :p

Nice kitty-pictures, Serverkill. :D

I like the first one best, but the eyes look most expressive in the last. I'd prefer the pictures a tad smaller, though. This size gives me the impression that I have to take a step away from the monitor to see them better.

thank you. i have only very recently started photography, and am still really new to the image sizes etc.. what size would you recommend?, and would you add a border to it or anything?.. i think im going to have a play around with it later on and make it a little less 'orange'.

thank you all for your opinions,

warmest regards, Shaun

Now this is a much better size, I think. And the colour seems more naturally, too. Well done, Shawn. :D

Regarding the border: I imagine the picture would look quite nice with a border, but that may be just be me preferring pictures that look framed. ;) Give it a try, I'd say.

Most reactions

Back