Kittens!

Foxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cute bastards.

Can I get some C&C on cute animal photography? What gets the most "awww" factor out of a shot with baby animals?

85mm
f/6.3
ISO 160
1/125 sec

sly_by_pianoblack97-d4x3n9n.jpg

109mm
f/5.6
ISO 500
1/200 sec

get_that_scratch_by_pianoblack97-d4x3mz4.jpg

125mm
f/6.3
ISO 320
1/160 sec

curiosity_by_pianoblack97-d4x3mr6.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! The black one with blue eyes and white sox. I want him/her!

Looks tasty.

I wonder if they'll keep those eyes. Must be part siamese.

On the first one... did you use a flash? Lighting looks kinda flat.

1 and 3 are my favourite photos, but 2 is my favourite kitten. They are all so cute, love their blue eyes.

Manaheim, in my experience, all kittens have blue eyes until they're a few months old give or take a bit :)

The one with the most awww factor is the first picture...of course, they're kittens, so how can you not go awwwwwwww? lol

A kitten looking straight at the camera is always a huge awww factor. Add in their sneaky poses and it can be real cute. Or catching them in any of their crazy moves or sleeping in crazy positions...kittens are harder to take pictures of than people perceive...here's a couple of pictures of kittens I"ve taken that prove the aww factor, I think anyway...

7-1_036-1.jpg

717_79-1.jpg

Picture0094-1.jpg

Picture0682.jpg

Sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread LOL but I've had tons of kittens over the past 10 years and thus have taken thousands of pictures of them...and figured out what that "awww" factor is...I wanna see more pics of your kitties!

OMG! The black one with blue eyes and white sox. I want him/her!

He's looking for a home actually :)

I wonder if they'll keep those eyes. Must be part siamese.

On the first one... did you use a flash? Lighting looks kinda flat.

No flash on any of them, it was an on-the-moment deal -- I was at a friends; house and they told me their porch cat had just had kittens. Exactly why I always carry my camera with me :)

I love them all!! I think number.. Or 2. No, 1?!?

Most reactions

Back