Kitty took the bait! (Please exuse Newbie here..er.. why is it so blurry?)

Alex06

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
c0752264.jpg

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You do funny games with your kitten here (and in the other).
I don't find this overly blurry, and what blur you got here is motion blur, I think.

Since you deliberately put up a white sheet for a background, do you happen to also have the cropped version of this photo which only shows the "bait" and kitten and shadow?

RoRoCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I think a cropped version would be great too. BTW..I can see someone's hand there :D

Could you possible bounce the flash to the ceiling too? A white paper in front of the flash to angle the flash up might do the trick if it is a fized lens. It may help with the picture by getting rid of the strong shadows.

Jus my 2 cents...which is actually only worth .75 cents with most conversion charts...

RoRo

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I DID PICTURES JUST LIKE THIS ABOUT A YEAR AGO! I even used the same kind of toy, and I had a sheet as the background (only it wasn't white, it was kinda of peachy colored)

And as LaFoto said, I don't find it overly blurry, either. Maybe bump the shutter speed a tad.

OP
Alex06

Alex06

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I don't have an off camera flash yet. I switched from Nikon film camera to Canon digital and havent yet completed my wish (OK necessary) list. I need a Canon flash!

RoRoCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
And the addiction begins :D

Try a simple trick of taking the back side of a business card in front of the flash in an angle to bounce the light to your ceiling.

Works fairly well in small rooms...without costing you a couple bills :D

Most reactions

New Topics