Kodachrome slides

Konica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been perusing for a long time and thought I'd finally chime in and even post a picture. This was from my first time taking pictures with Kodachrome film in a long while so I was wondering about the saturation and the picture in general. It is also funny how you don't realize how bad your scanner is until you try and scan a slide in. :lol:

green.jpg

The colors all look good. I don't see any golfers.:)
I'm also going to guess this location....I'm guessing the Northwest U.S. Washington?

Thank you northman. It was such a horrible day but that film has a way of making it look better. As for the golfers, it was the only few minutes of the entire day without a group coming through where I wanted to take some pictures. :lol:

I can see why you would think Northeast because it was raining a lot like it does in Seattle that day. This was in the northeast around the time we were having all that bad weather remains of hurricanes.

The greens of the, well, green look great! The sky has a bit of a magenta cast, at least on my screen. My husband and I are from the northeast, it certainly was an unusual summer! Welcome to TPF and I hope to see more of your photos (or slides) :)

Most reactions

Back