Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,

I'm in the process of getting a Kodak EasyShare C743 digital camera and wanted to find out it its possible to use this on a Windows 98 system.

On the box I noticed that it has XP and 2000 under the minimum requirements but on the Kodak site I found downloads for Windows 98 under the support for this Camera.

So because there are downloads for 98 am I right in assuming I will be able to install this camera on this comp? Has anyone else used this camera on a 98 system?

TIA.

I havn't used a Kodak for awhile now (and honestly, if you havn't purchased it yet I would go for a lower-end point and shoot canon or nikon instead, I had a lot of problems with mine) but it did upload my pictures onto my mom's computer, which I believe was a 98. Also, you don't necessarily have to use the software given to you with the camera. (I really dissliked the software too :p) There are computers now that you can plus your memory card directly into, or very inexpensive printers (under $100 in Canada for a printer/scanner/copier)

Most reactions

Back