Kodak DCS Pro 14n Digital Camera BODY ONLY

Bgagnon127

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.briangagnonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a Kodak DCS Pro 14n Digital Camera in GREAT condition (Shown here with lens that is not included). Not sure exactly how many actuation's but if you know how to find out let me know and I'll tell you. I can say that it was only used for about 2 years and hasn't had much use for this type of camera. It comes with a camera bag, and the original charger and AC/DC connection so the camera can be plugged in without the battery if mounted on a tripod. I have the original battery which works but doesn't hold a charge for long so you'll need to buy a new one.

$399.00

I live in Rhode Island would prefer local sale, but will ship after a bank certified check clears first.

Camera Info:
Product Information
Kodak Professional, which brought you the first professional digital camera more than a decade ago, is proud to bring you the DCS Pro 14n, a standard F-mount SLR digital camera with a 35 mm-size, 13.89 million-pixel complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) sensor. Equal in size to 35 mm film, the sensor's focal length magnification is 1: 1. You get the same true wide-angle image as you would with film, with no lens magnification factor. It's the ideal camera for high-resolution group shots, allowing you to see the finest detail. The DCS Pro 14n is also the industry's first SLR digital camera that can shoot variable-resolution RAW files at 3, 6, or 14 megapixels. You'll have the dynamic range and versatility of working with RAW files at the resolution you choose. With the DCS Pro 14n camera, you won't lose a shot. Picture protection will see to that. And, Kodak proprietary Extended Range Imaging Technology will provide two stops of exposure latitude in a JPEG workflow. Designed for professional portrait, selected wedding, and commercial photographers, the DCS Pro 14n camera is one of the most technologically advanced cameras on the market, and thanks to free firmware and software upgrades, it will stay that way, too.

i-zmRCj9w-L.jpg

i-9dgW4Xb-L.jpg

Last edited:
pmed you!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back