Kodak is a Clothing Brand Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropicalmemories

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Other members may know this already - but I didn't know Kodak was now a brand of clothing until I saw this shop.

Available in color and black & white.

20201123_162025.jpg

Not my style :allteeth:

Actually, the color version isn't bad. It fits my personality, something that would stand out in a crowd. :biglaugh:

That is an interesting history of Kodak.

I am pretty sure the next generation will not know the meaning of a an 8x10 or wallet or matt or glossy. Kodak will be just another brand name.

Only the film folks will associate it with photography. Brands come and brands go, even the big ones.

at least they didn't make velvia so we won't need to worry about a velvia style coat being released.

So what is a Kodak brownie now.... a mini skirt?
If the kids an old film can they will think it’s to hold some of that freeze dried clothing, like the t shirts you soak and stretch

Lol what? I didn't know they were in the clothing business. By the way, these jackets have a great look!

You do not let 100 years of name recognition and color scheme go to waste.

Yes, I've seen some of it, it's ok.
The one I can't get used to every time I see it on some really hot girl is NASA!!! LoL
SS

Our government doesn't allow us to walk naked in public on streets in the city and so...
... so Kodak is doing a great job here to help us counter this problem!

Imagine we would walk areound 'naturally' as living species on earth... it wouldn't be tolerated.

Kodak also makes puzzles...

That is an interesting history of Kodak.

I am pretty sure the next generation will not know the meaning of a an 8x10 or wallet or matt or glossy. Kodak will be just another brand name.

Only the film folks will associate it with photography. Brands come and brands go, even the big ones.
Ron, they will ask what's a kodak? A bear?

Don't have that jacket but I do have a slew of Kodak stuff, mugs, cooler cups, t-shirts, a watch, Teddy bear

and who can forget KolorKins. Kolorkins.

The kids today would not know what Kodak is or was.......:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back