Kodak junior six-16

Mike Drone

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found this Kodak six-16 for four dollars today to add to the collection. At first I did not know what it was because it was a folded up box. When I refuse to be defeated on how to open it did I realize what it was. I quietly folded it back into it's case and checked out. I have some cleaning to do.

bnBs32fl.jpg

dd9w0N1l.jpg

Scotty like. I have a few of those in my display case. 4 bucks is a good price.

Those old folders are irresistible, aren't they? Good price. After you put a little spit shine to it, it'll look great in a display case.

You should stack those Seattle Film Works canisters in a display case, too. ;) You're well on your way!

I've been tempted many times to buy a vintage camera from a charity or thrift shop but have resisted as I know if I start I'd end up with loads of them :biggrinangelA:

I've been tempted many times to buy a vintage camera from a charity or thrift shop but have resisted as I know if I start I'd end up with loads of them :biggrinangelA:

That is a current problem of mine. I am buying everything I see and I can't afford it.

Hello, my name is Mike and I am a cameraholic.

I'm the same with guitars and musical equipment. I currently have thirty odd guitars, two keyboards, electronic drum kit, drum machine, alto sax, microphones, various recording hardware, speakers etc etc. Might help if I could bloody well play any of the instruments or knew how to use the hardware and I can't sing for toffee but it's fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back