KODAK Retina Reflex III (SLR) + 3 add'l lenses

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is one camera I need to part with, had it in my collection for a while and I thought of posting it here before puting it on E-bay.

It is a Kodak Retina Reflex III (SLR) with a 135mm Coligon lens made by Aetna in Japan (very sharp lens). The body is almost mint, rangefinder is acurate, so is the meter and all speeds (1 sec. to 1/500), having been just CLA'd. Lens is clean and has no scratches, fungus or haze, comes also with its own anodized aluminum (aluminium for ye brits...:D) shade, which is not pictured. The only minor flaw that I see with this baby is the reflex mirror, which is slightly spotted on the very lowest edge of it, having no effect whatsoever on the viewfinder. I s'ppose someone treid to clean it and stopped in time. Here are some pics of the camera:

Retina01web.jpg
Retina04web.jpg

Retina05web.jpg
Retina08web.jpg

I also have three lenses for it, all Schneider Kreuznach:

50/1.9 Xenon, 135/4 Tele-Xenar and 28/4 Curtagon. The last one has a little filter rim dent which I will straighten out tomorrow. Otherwise the lenses focus smoothly, aperture blades are clean (no oil) and function well, glass is clean.

Here are pictures:

Retina07web.jpg
Retina06web.jpg

I am trying to get $100 for the camera body and the 135 Aetna lens and $75 for thenother three lenses, plus shipping. If anyone's interested drop me a PM

Forgot!... The 135mm and 28mm lenses come with original plastic protective bubble.

Bump...

Also, I can take something in trade, if you have anything you might consider trading PM me.

Most reactions

Back