Kreations

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been working on this website for a few years now. It has been slow since I do this on my free time. If you ask any of my friends they would tell you that free time isn't even in my vocabulary so if I spend 3 days on my website in a 6 month time span, I'm doing good. Please do me the honor of taking a look and letting me know what you think.

I think you're off to a great start. It looks very nice and navigates easily. As a general rule I always "skip intro" and don't care for the extra time - but that's just me. :D I like the flower idea, though.

Yeah, I skip intro also. I have been meaning to go back and shorten the one I have. I'm not at all offended by people skipping the intro. That's why the link is there. :)

Thanks for being the first to take the bold step and reply. I'm still working on it. The biggest hurtle is even thinking about redoing the site completely with a new design since that takes so very much time that I just don't seem to have. That and I'm more interested in going out and taking the pictures. Such a dilemma.

Hey, I looked at it the other day too, but forgot to post back... good stuff! But yeah, that intro... damn! I actually waited for the whole thing because I wanted to know what it said, but I swear it was like 5 minutes long. Ok maybe not, but you know what I'm saying. It was nice tho, just pick up the speed. :)

Hey Karissa, I like the layout and design of your site. Good work. I was trying to put one together myself....but it takes so much time. Lots of trial and error. So, for one year....I have a home page and a half a** incomplete picture page...I think I gave up...lol

Nice work.

I like the site, too. It can be a real pain to do one, so I gave up and went with Gallery.

I do have a question: are the image in that intro yours? I only ask because they seem to be of a different style than what you have inside, and I don't see them elsewhere on the site.

Am I missing somthing...or is there no link to the site?

:scratch: Right there in front of my nose...thanks.

I'll have to link my site in my profile one of these days.

Nice site b.t.w. I like the layout and design.

Big Mike said:
:scratch: Right there in front of my nose...thanks.

I'll have to link my site in my profile one of these days.

Nice site b.t.w. I like the layout and design.

Yeah.. somehow under your nose is the best place to hide things....

Thanks, I did the flower thing in flash and have never wanted to return to the program. :lol: I find it frustrating to work with but I really need to fix my intro. I don't like it. It's way to long..... I have no idea what I was thinking a year ago when I made it. :roll: Oh well....

Oh and by the way... I like your avatar... it's cute!

Most reactions

Back