Not open for further replies.

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, this shoot was a total blast. We commondeered a total stranger's Harley Davidson, and finished up at a celebrity's home. Fun Fun Fun.
Hope you enjoy:

KristyBridal010.jpg

KristyBridal011.jpg

KristyBridal013.jpg

KristyBridal016.jpg

KristyBridal021.jpg

These are (as usual) absolutely beautiful! I love that blue wall! And the motorcylce is a stroke of genius! It's so original! I think in #3 & 5 she looks like Carrie Underwood! The picture in front of the fountain is gorgeous also! Just out of curiousity though, who was the celebrity whose house you used? It's beautiful!

Thanks you guys.
It was a lot of fun. I don't feel comfortable sharing the celeb name because I've shown parts of his home, and he was very generous to let us shoot there. He didn't know us from bumpkis, but is a friend of the brides.
Anyway, I thought it was pretty neat, in sureal type of way, as he and his wife stayed outside with us, and watched us shoot. Talk about being nervous! :)

Great job, as usual!! The one critisim I have is that in number one she looks to be bordering on a manequin- the skin is too "done" (in my eyes) beautful job.

WOW! :hail: Your photos are all so wonderful. So crisp and clear and perfect. I am amased.

Great shots, as always! I love seeing your photos :)
You always have the prettiest brides to shoot! I agree, she does look like Carrie Underwood in a few of them.
I like them all, can't choose a favorite!

love them all, they are absolutelly gorgeous. The only one you might want to think about making some adjustments is number 2. The bottom right, by the dress and the round, theres an area that needs to blend in more with the ground I guess. I would say it needs to be more saturated, but I dont think that s what you used to make the ground orangy...hope this helps. But like I said, you did a great job!

Great job, as usual!! The one critisim I have is that in number one she looks to be bordering on a manequin- the skin is too "done" (in my eyes) beautful job.

+1.

In the first two, the fingers on her left hand almost blend together.

Other than that, cool stuff.

All are very nice, but number 10 is just sooo dramatic, I love it. The shots under the tree (12 and 11), have very obvious artificial lighting which is my only complaint. Amazing work though.

if you are not prepared to name the celeb why bother to mention it a house is just a house.

pics are good, her skin looks kinda fake in some. overprocessed but thats what she wanted i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back