Kristy's Extremly Cool Bridals

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are not prepared to name the celeb why bother to mention it a house is just a house.

Are you just a naturally miserable person? Or do you just save it all for when you come post here?

Nice work on these! That's a very colorful location!!
I love #5 and #10. You might want to get rid of the cigarette butt on the bottom left of #6. Also, on #7, I can't figure out what that is on the bottom left. Is it part of the Harley? I can't make it out.

My opinion...for what it's worth:

Another fine series and it has nothing to do with the location. It's about your style. I'm not a wedding photog...but if I was I would aspire to get results such as these. Your brides and families of the bride must just love this look...soft, yet crisp and clean. It's just wonderful, and not a dud in the group (and I mean everything you've posted as well as on your web site). This style would seem to lend itself well to children's photography too. I'm working on it :).

I know some others may say that that the skin looks over worked...I emphatically disagree. When I have women in my studio this is what they want to look like...like your brides...regardless of their age. No blemishes, no blotches, creamy, and yet sharp, sharp, sharp. No wonder everyone loves this stuff. I would love to see some images of different shades of brides; African American, Asian, Indian. I'd love to see your style applied to different shades of skin.

The pp you employ looks like it is applied after an almost perfectly sharp and composed capture...something we all can aspire to. Well done.

Are you just a naturally miserable person? Or do you just save it all for when you come post here?

just saying what i think like everybody else does.

its like ''wow a celebs oohh how exciting'' NOT:lmao::lmao:

no need to be like that elsewhere, cause the peeps are different

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback everyone. It was a lot of fun, and she was a wonderful lady to work with.

Poor Jols....
I didn't mean to put you in yet another tiz. I meantioned it because I thought it was neat. It's not everyday I get to do stuff like that, and forgive me for thinking it was really cool and fun.
From now on, I'll be dour and miserable so that you can feel that we are "pals".
Ok, well maybe not. :)

Anyhoo, I really appreciate all the CONSTRUCTIVE comments, of which there were many.
Thanks again!

The blue wall is fantastic! What a great find for a location. Love all the shots by that wall, and the shot by the pool is another fave - such wonderful light.

Thanks Antarctican!
The blue wall is just some old building. I love working downtown, but there are a lot of homeless there, and some brides are afraid to go there.
Bummer, because it's a really cool place. You might be asked for a buck or two, but it's well worth the hassle.

Gorgeous! My favs are 11 and 12 - so peaceful, plus you'd never think of a bride sitting like that (well not usually.)

Do you do your bridals before or after the wedding?

I've been thinking of offering bridals, but I can seem some of my bride's being like "I'll get my dress all dirty" if we do them before. :)

From now on, I'll be dour and miserable so that you can feel that we are "pals".
quote]

bit sad to think someone could be pals on the internet unless you can actually meet each other.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

and i can remember you having a rant about a tog who was on the tele or something being dissed a while ago and you didnt some on here for ages cause people thought you were being silly

Gorgeous! My favs are 11 and 12 - so peaceful, plus you'd never think of a bride sitting like that (well not usually.)

Do you do your bridals before or after the wedding?

I've been thinking of offering bridals, but I can seem some of my bride's being like "I'll get my dress all dirty" if we do them before. :)

Hi Butterflyfgirl,

They are all done beforehand. It's a big thing in the South.
You can't see it, because I've tucked it in, or hidden it in PP, but there is always a sheet under the dress keeping her from getting dirty.
Normally, they get a free pressing right before the wedding, so that also handles any wrinkle issues.
Down here in the South, the lady's all display this photo at the entrance to the reception. It's the most important session they do. This is their "Glam Shot".

^^^ Ahhh, I'd always wondered about the 'getting the dress dirty before the wedding day', as you'd said once before these are shot beforehand. The sheet makes sense, and I've never detected it in the shots.

quote]

bit sad to think someone could be pals on the internet unless you can actually meet each other.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Didn't you find a more superior forum?
Really Jols. We are not equals. In most likelyhood we never will be. Being pals with you was an obvious jest. It's not because I am a better shot. It's because I don't bring people down to make myself feel better. It's not that you couldn't do as well if you applied yourself. It's because you are so intent on making fun of others.
I did a shoot at a celb house. Not a big deal to you, but I found it exciting. Maybe you shoot at Tony Blair's home every weekend. If not, perhaps you are being your old faithful self....The person who is bitter at everyone else.
I honestly don't know why you are so bitter, but I honestly hope your life gets better, that you get happy, and that you quit worrying about what other people are up to. You could do quite well just being a happy person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back