Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D850 (1st Image)
f/5.6
ISO 100
1/200 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
200 mm

(Processed In LR, Color Efex Pro 4, & Silver Efex Pro2.)

D850 (2nd Image)
f/5.0
ISO 100
1/200 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
200 mm

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4.)

20180823-untitled-5-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

20180823-untitled-6-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Prefer the first one. The expression on the 2nd seems off.

Prefer the first one. The expression on the 2nd seems off.

I agree 100% but somehow, I find intriguing her puckered lips! lol

I agree 100% but somehow, I find intriguing her puckered lips! lol

Maybe it's because it's so close to the "duck face" that younger girls plastered social media with that turns me off. In any case she has a pretty smile that looks a whole lot more intriguing to me.

I prefer the lighting pattern of the first shot, as well as the expression. I agree, the puckered lips expression of the second photo is sort of reminiscent of "duck lips", and for that reason, and the way the lighting is arranged, I'm not as fond of the second shot as I am of the first shot.

This post and the other shots posted tonight show some progress on your part...just "better" lighting than say, a month ago. I think you're getting better, fast!

I prefer the lighting pattern of the first shot, as well as the expression. I agree, the puckered lips expression of the second photo is sort of reminiscent of "duck lips", and for that reason, and the way the lighting is arranged, I'm not as fond of the second shot as I am of the first shot.

This post and the other shots posted tonight show some progress on your part...just "better" lighting than say, a month ago. I think you're getting better, fast!

Thank you very much @Derrel for your kind words. I feel that the TPF Forum Community has been very helpful in my development, so I do owe a large amount of gratitude to the fellows/gals who provide input on a regular basis. I have learned a lot here. And I still have a longways to go! :biggrinangelA:

Cheers All,

Enezdez

My eyesight is a problem (soon to be resolved I hope), so take what I say with a grain of salt. In looking at these on my monitor, it appears to me that the light setup was the same in both. Am I correct??? The 2nd shot, other than maybe a little touch up, would have been equally good had the expression been the same as #1. One point not mentioned, is the rim light. I've struggled to find something I like, moving from key side to fill side, to in back. My personal feeling is, by placing the rim on the fill side, it's way to easy go get to much spill on the side of the face, which to me looks odd. I've moved to either the key side (where spill is less noticeable), or in back to create that narrow band of illumination around head. Again, just a personal observation.

My eyesight is a problem (soon to be resolved I hope), so take what I say with a grain of salt. In looking at these on my monitor, it appears to me that the light setup was the same in both. Am I correct??? The 2nd shot, other than maybe a little touch up, would have been equally good had the expression been the same as #1. One point not mentioned, is the rim light. I've struggled to find something I like, moving from key side to fill side, to in back. My personal feeling is, by placing the rim on the fill side, it's way to easy go get to much spill on the side of the face, which to me looks odd. I've moved to either the key side (where spill is less noticeable), or in back to create that narrow band of illumination around head. Again, just a personal observation.

My friend there is nothing wrong with your eye-sight you are spot-on!!! Same light setup in both shots...

Most reactions

Back