Kualau Rompin, Pahang - Malaysia

equinoxe7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Location: The beach near Summerset Resort, Kualau Rompin, Pahang - Malaysia.

Its been a while since i ever shoot another landscape, even with the tokina in my arsenal im still unable to look for the right place to shoot. Reason is because I love to shoot the sea more than I like to take architectures. So i got my chance, and these are the photos.

I was lucky enough to get the shots, because the waves are getting stronger and stronger til 1 point the waves nearly hit my camera, my lens are soaked in the front and i got really panicked when I found out my menu button's not working anymore XD but it was ok once i dried everything up and its ok till now.

Phew...

2342730920_f9fbbc9143_o.jpg

2341901803_f4b64910ef_o.jpg

These are the only two good shots. There are other but its not to my liking. Thanks for viewing. ^_^

Wow, these are some of the best HDRs I've seen. Great color.

#1 is my favorite, but both are good.

Lucky with the gear!

Nice captures. I really love the photos in the "When Fame Was Her Companion" series on your flickr page.

Gorgeous, jaw dropping shots. Very moody. I love the look of the clouds, and the rushing, foaming water. You must be really thrilled with these. (I'm glad there was no lasting damage to your camera!!)

Whoa, they look like paintings. good job!

Wow, these are stunningly gorgeous!

How do you manage an HDR when part of your subject (the water) is constantly moving...?

How do you manage an HDR when part of your subject (the water) is constantly moving...?

yeah that's what I was wondering too. I wish I could take that kind of photos too :mrgreen: absolutely fantastic!

Thanks guys :)

awesome shots, how many exposures for each

this is what i have a problem with..

yeah that's what I was wondering too. I wish I could take that kind of photos too :mrgreen: absolutely fantastic!
the answer is simple, i used 1 RAW only, and convert them to 3 tiffs with -2, 0, +2 files and merge them using photomatix. i did multiple exposure but there's some trails left behind when i merge them to HDR. So i just ued 1 RAW :)

Most reactions

Back