Kyrah

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I wanted some pictures of me and my girlfriend together, so I finally bugged her enough to let me start snapping few of us out at the park the other day. So here is one I thought I would share.

Kyrah-1.jpg

Here are a couple that she took of me, and her skills is PS

Brandon-3.jpg

Brandon2.jpg

where are you? I thought you said the two of you together! Anyways, nice shot, I like the lighting!

I like how you backlighted her hair a little bit with the sun

the PS she did is very cool!

i'll echo the comment about backlighting her hair, well done

Thanks, guys and gals. I often bug her to let me practice my photography with her, and we have been dating for a little over a year, and we all of a sudden noticed, we don't have any pictures of each other together. So out we went with my camera and started shooting.

Real nice! I don't even have any pics of you two together. I am available to get you BOTH in the photo sometime..............YEAH!!!

Real nice! I don't even have any pics of you two together. I am available to get you BOTH in the photo sometime..............YEAH!!!

We were just talking about that, and was going to call you on my next day off. How funny is that

Great job, the both of you. And I, too, am available if you need a "photographer". I need the practice. Thanks for sharing! Who broke the glass in #2??

Most reactions

Back