L.A Photographers

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
I have been in Jackson for 12 plus years. Now I am moving to Southern California. Basically scared and excited to enter the L.A market. I am a commercial/editorial photographer and not sure how to narrow my search for work. I would like to contact art directors. Has anyone used a site like http://www.agencyaccess.com/?gclid=CPaerfHHhZECFSihiQodv0U4_w? Anyone familiar with the L.A market?

Also thinking of joining APA. Totally dissed this organization in the past. Now I am having second thoughts. Any members out there? Or what are your thoughts on the group?

Love & Bass

Craig,

I would post this question in the ModelMayhem forums. There are a ton of pros over there from that area who are really well-versed in such things.

Like the hooker said to the leper... "thanks for the tip". I am hoping to stay out of the head shot game, but I will give it a try none the less. Thanks!

Love & Bass

Max; thanks again. Amazing group of people at Model Mayhem.

Love & Bass

Yeah. There's a lot of amateurs who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, but nearly an equal number of pros who really know their stuff and are happy to advise.

Link to the thread?

Meh. Give it a few days. If something goes wrong, let me know and I'll be happy to post the thread for you.

Max

Of course. Any time.

I'm MM #375925 in case you care or need a "friend" once you join.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back