Lab Recommendations?

BearMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for a professional lab that has the best and most reliable color renderings and related customer service. I have used WHCC for a long time but over the last year their color management has become unreliable. I've tried paying for their option color correction service, but the results were no better (even after paying for it) and their customer service has adopted a like-it-or-lump-it attitude. At this point I'm not particularly concerned about price - I just want good prints and service. Any and all recommendations appreciated!

Welcome aboard.

Maybe check out Mpix/Millers.

I am looking for a professional lab that has the best and most reliable color renderings and related customer service. I have used WHCC for a long time but over the last year their color management has become unreliable. I've tried paying for their option color correction service, but the results were no better (even after paying for it) and their customer service has adopted a like-it-or-lump-it attitude. At this point I'm not particularly concerned about price - I just want good prints and service. Any and all recommendations appreciated!
Does that mean you are certain the color-management at your end is faultless?

You'll be hard pressed to find a pro lab that doesn't use virtually the same color-management that WHCC uses.

Most reactions

Back