Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lacrosse - a sport played mostly in the eastern US

15912567783_36b7c0c5c6_b.jpg

15915197374_36e58291db_b.jpg

16346842267_77056d5bc7_b.jpg

15910178144_62280df828_b.jpg

very nice set, nicely caught- #4 is the weak one, quite static
I think they are framed a bit tightly with crucial elements too close to the margins.
Picture #3 as below.
Of course that is nit picking; in general these are very successful

lacrosse1.jpg

My daughter played Lacrosse for a few years in NZ and she also plays field hockey. Its amazing what happens to fit muscles (esp. thighs) when they are under stress, your 3rd shot captures this, great detail, your second shot has good emotion as well.

I didn't realize Lacrosse is popular in other countries
I shot a few more games the past two months, will post some more pics

nice shots, on both these threads. I'll keep a close eye on you to see if i can pick up some pointers. Are you batch editing these?

Nice set :headbang:

I have a game to shoot this afternoon, sure would be nice if it ever warmed up around here !!!!

Lacrosse goes back to the 1700's and was played by Canadian and American natives, it is one of the oldest organized sports. In the 1800's it was first played in England.

Nice set. I've been watching some college lacrosse (there isn't any in my area) and one of the announcers mentioned the Six Nations; I remember having seen that a long time ago but I don't remember who televised it.

nice shots, on both these threads. I'll keep a close eye on you to see if i can pick up some pointers. Are you batch editing these?

no "batch" editing but I do adjust individually for straightening, sharpening, etc. Maybe I should be batch editing because I post over 200 + pics each game !

no "batch" editing but I do adjust individually for straightening, sharpening, etc. Maybe I should be batch editing because I post over 200 + pics each game !
yeah. Not even going through all the ones i shot from my last. Just too much.

Most reactions

Back