TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
256026173_dzgTZ-X3.jpg

256026127_RbhaX-X3.jpg

Wow! You got really close with that second shot! Awesome capture!

very beautiful

when i try to use 100 macro. i find out it is really hard to focus accurately. any swing by wind makes focus hard.

is ther any tips for taken so beautiful bug?

Thanks,

i always use AI Servo. Using one shot is tough due to the very narrow DOF. You have to give yourself enough of room to frame at crop because you can't reframe. I think there is a CF function that allows you to lock, but the option didn't work well for me. Give AI Servo a try, I bet you have more keepers.

I used to use manual focus, but had a hard time nailing the focus. Not to mention it's easy to bump the diopter focus and mess the whole shot up

Awesome capture!

i always use AI Servo. Using one shot is tough due to the very narrow DOF. You have to give yourself enough of room to frame at crop because you can't reframe. I think there is a CF function that allows you to lock, but the option didn't work well for me. Give AI Servo a try, I bet you have more keepers.

I used to use manual focus, but had a hard time nailing the focus. Not to mention it's easy to bump the diopter focus and mess the whole shot up

great advice. i never try AI during macro shooting.

i will try it later.

Thank you VERY MUCH!

Once again awesome shots! :)

I'm gonna go play with my camera now hehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back