Lady Liberty

rls2002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bobstephensonphotography.com
A181_LRG.jpg

It's alright. There's nothing technically wrong with it, but it just doesn't do it for me. I've seen the shot a thousand times before.

Nice capture! Some might prefer that it had more contrast. I like it the way it is. I like the focus, the exposure, and the composition. Cloud formation is especially entriquing. Thanks for sharing.

This is well done, taken off the ferry to Staten Island?
It is in focus, the inclusion of Brooklyn Bridge in the background is nice, the sky is active and has lovely clouds.
A pity that her face is now no longer to be seen (as the boat has passed her) and the arm is blocking it.
Maybe you could take it into Photoshop or something similar and give it a little more "punch" (contrast and colourwise)?

I dont really like the colors but I do like the composition. Maybe you could fool around a little with photoshop? my eyes seem to be paying more attention to the two bright blue things towards the bottom. Once you notice them they don't leave you alone.

the way the cloud is emerging from behind her reminds me of the "spheres" in the movie donnie darko.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back