Lady on the beach

Quizbiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
p1385353.jpg

I like it.

It's a nice shot and a good idea to put some subject interest into what would otherwise be "another sunset picture". I don't know if i'd have liked "more" or "less" shoreline in the photo as it's almost split down the middle (i know the dreaded Rule o' thirds). One last thing, if you had captured the woman in the sunlight reflection i think it would have been the icing on the cake.
Nice work though :)

:D Hey!~ just my input... (its always easier to say than done!~)

i thought that the person could be shifted. From what i got out of the person, he/she seems a little dejected. Such can evidently be seen from his/her head tilting downwards and his/her shoulders. therefore, to me, it would be better if she is placed after the sunrays. It will give a more dramatic effect to it, as if the photo is telling me that the person has forgone the bright and sunny world she was once in to a gloomy and dark, full of despair life now.

not sure if it'll work though. but well, just my input!~ :D

the idea was :thumbup:

I love this shot. Just make sure the print you make for yourself is large, 13x19 or larger if you can. It will really help to bring the woman out and set a strong mood.

I like that she is looking down. It makes you stop and think, is she lonely, is she watching the cool saltwater rinse over her feet, is she, is she, etc. You really cant grasp how the picture is supposed to make you feel. You get mixed emotions and can decide for yourself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back