Lady swinger

Arkanjel Imaging

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made you look. :p

Took a few of the wife on the front 9 while the light was still good on Sat.
5051429055_817c85a1c6_z.jpg

5052125328_1db318867a_z.jpg

5051428759_5aee0fd3ed_z.jpg

Last edited:
Solid shooting. You appear to know your way around a camera! The last shot has excellent timing. The camera positioning and the framing on the middle shot is excellent. SHot #1 also shows good camera positioning and framing.

Solid shooting. You appear to know your way around a camera! The last shot has excellent timing. The camera positioning and the framing on the middle shot is excellent. SHot #1 also shows good camera positioning and framing.

Thank you Derrel. This is the first golf stuff Ive done. But my wife is an avid (and exceptional) player so Im sure I will be getting more practice in the near future. Im finally at the point mentally that I dont care what it is that Im shooting. I want to improve it all. And its nice just to spend time out on the course together.

#3 - I'm guessing a nice, gentle fade with a PW.... pin high with some bite to bring it back to the hole.

I used to be a duffer myself and have often thought it'd be nice to get back on the course as a tog.

Well done.

Yeah I cant play with her. She put herself through college on a golf scholarship. I feel like I need to challange her to some arm wrestling just to get my dignity back.

me --> :spank: <---her

Just don't play against her for money, .....it's easy to see she has form that will bring good scores home !

i like the composition

Thanks again for all the comments.

Im kind of anxious to get out and shoot some other sports. I just cant justify the glass right now.... :grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back