Lake Crescent

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, sorry I haven't been on much ... school has taken over my life! Thankfully I was able to snap some shots over spring break. I was over shadowing doctors and we had some time to drive over to Lake Crescent. It was pretty rainy and gloomy, but I figured the fog in the distance made for an interesting texture and mood.

I converted it to b&w using lightroom ... was hoping for some comments. Thanks! :mrgreen:

PS what the heck is up with flickr? I can't share my private photos through BBcode anymore, just html! GAH! :grumpy:

Lake Crescent is one of the most beautiful lakes in the Pacific Northwest. It's such an unusual location!

It is! I didn't think I would be able to even get good locations for shooting because it's basically mostly a long road that drives along the lake + some small side-turns with barely enough room to park your car!

Any comments on the actual conversion to b&w? I haven't done much conversion to b&w and I'm trying to improve. I b&w a couple years ago with film when i started photography, but nothing since then.

I played around a bit more with the dodge/burning tools :) Tried to bring out the shadows in the sky a bit more. What do you think?

Most reactions

Back