Lake Michigan shoreline

JahLynJie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jahlynjie.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It seems this post got lost in yesterday's mayhem, unless I'm completely missing it (and if that's the case, my apologies).

I went north the other day to shot along the lakeshore. It was a hazy day and by the time I got there, it was gaining on noon. So I only got a couple decent photos. This one was the best of them:

2007_0530lakeshore0003.jpg

But there's a problem with it- can you see it?
The shoreline runs almost straight up the middle of the shot. In my attempt to get a balance of the blue water and the tree's green, I think I may have messed up the shot.
Is the shoreline causing a problem or is it alright?

Any advice or comments on this (or any other problems you see) are much appreciated.
Thanks

Yeah a little photoshop touching up would make this photo even better.

I personally don't have a problem with the shoreline up the middle of the shot, but that's just me.

Thanks guys.
I was really hoping the shoreline wouldn't cause too much of a problem- so your opinions make me happy :D
I'll try upping the contrast a bit tomorrow and seeing if I can get it a bit better.
I haven't done anything to it yet so the pic you're seeing is completely unedited. I wasn't sure if I wanted to mess with it too much if the composition was going to be a problem.

Thanks again.

I played with the contrast a bit.
How is this?
SM2007.jpg

... or is it a little too much now?

Most reactions

Back