Lake Tahoe, The River, and a Bike.

doobs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've just finished up some photos, and I'm interested to hear people's opinions. :thumbup:

1. Shadows and Water -- My brother and my shadow at Lake Tahoe.
1680234752_e3cb3b9a82.jpg

2. Paradise Beach -- A dead, dirty beach.
1679660563_351c0a6faf.jpg

3. I'll Take the Bike! -- My brother at the park across the street.

1679801007_b6f1f69cf9.jpg

Hopefully more to come, I've got 4 more rolls to look through. :meh:

Tell me what you think!

Thanks!
- Dylan

Are these cross-processed? And what's the film?

These were processed regularly and the first two were shot on crappy grocery store Fujicolor 200 with the last one being shot on Kodak Gold 200.

As for the cross-processing effect, I did it in Photoshop with a secret family process. :p

l like them, IMO these PS cross-processing effect give more of an old color, As for the vignette effect I’m guessing that you’re going for the Holga look, IMO #3 and #2b are the best (or maybe the most similar to my Holgas )

The cross processing PP is actually really well done. Nice job. Sometime you ought to actually CP them, though. Committing yourself to whatever odd results you may get is half the fun.

I just took them to Longs' so they don't do any E6 processing. However I have a few rolls of Ektachrome 64T (that I shot in my Holga) that require E6 that I'm taking to the pro color lab later this week and I'm having those processed C41. We'll see how those come out.

Thanks for the comments!
- Dylan

Most reactions

Back