Lamborghini Gallardo lp550

JRE313

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went For Realism i guess. Not Really Happy on how it turned out!

Let me know what you think

lamborghini_gallardo_lp550.jpg

Looks better than your HDR stuff.. too bad about that crazy lightshow though

I think this is one of your best HDR's yet. This picture has me thinking is it a photo or HDR...or better yet real or fake...This is the type of HDR I like the ones that make you think a bit and really look at all the detail to figure how it was done. GOOD JOB!!

I have a little advice for shooting cars as I used to take photos of cars. If you can find the corner of the bumper and back off from that point and and keep the camera a little lower or higher depending on what perspective you want. It really gives a much more attractive vibe when shooting angle shots of cars and its always nice to see the front end/grill of the car a little bit.

Maybe you could try this on your own car and see if you like that perspective before you go out and waist a bunch of time and shots and see if you like this approach.

Still look very HDR-ish. And composition still needs to improve a bit. People always forget to C&C the basic part of the HDR photographs and only comment on the processing.

Still look very HDR-ish. And composition still needs to improve a bit. People always forget to C&C the basic part of the HDR photographs and only comment on the processing.

That is because, just like a badly OOF photo.... until that part is fixed, why bother with the rest? :) (or so I feel anyway!)

I like the lights.

I like the HDR effect on this one but the purple lights reflecting on the body are killing it for me. Just my .02. Regardless, nice pic!

the effect and colors in the pictures are nice, dont like the angle/composition

Most reactions

New Topics

Back