Lamborghini Murcielago

Clawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I thought I would share an image that I took a couple of days ago for my son. He is obsessed with cars! Has pretty expensive taste though :confused:

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks for looking!

~ Canaan

Lamborghini Murcielago by Clawed1, on Flickr

It looks like a toy to me too, however it is a pretty good shot. I am sure your son will like it.

Yes, it is indeed a toy. But the fact that you are asking makes me feel I did a decent enough job with this overall. Wish I would have had access to the real thing, though. I did what I could to make the surroundings look authentic without having to remove it from it's original image. It was taken on a granite countertop and I added the clouds and flare effect in post.

I didn't notice it was a toy! Great job :) I would remove the flare though.

looks pretty nice, however i would prefer a bit of tilt up and less reflection in the ground

had to look at it twice once in the beginning and then again, once i read the toy car? comment.

really nice shot, i had to look at it twice to realize it was a toy. but i disagree, i like the flare, it frames the car well, keep it in.

The biggest tell is the solid "air intakes" on the front. If you could photoshop some actual vent grills off of a real one, I don't think anyone would be the wiser. By far the best car that Volkswagen has ever built.

Very cool! It took me a second to realize it was a toy. I like this picture a lot. I'm not a huge fan of the lens flare, but that's purely subjective. If you like it, go with it. Good job!

Most reactions

Back