ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
58557076.jpg

Caught this at the fountain outside the Capitol building in DC. This monk was posing for his friend monk to take a picture of him, and the moment just really resonated with me. What do you think?

i wish the left edge of the fountain wasn't "cropped" off, but having said that little nit-picky thing, i really like the image... great shot... :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
i wish the left edge of the fountain wasn't "cropped" off, but having said that little nit-picky thing, i really like the image... great shot... :thumbup:
I completely agree with the fountain part, and the great shot part :mrgreen:

woodsac said:
I completely agree with the fountain part, and the great shot part :mrgreen:

Man, I need to get a wider prime. 24mm just isn't working!! And I just got it for the trip too!! LOL!! Anyone have an extra Canon 10-20L laying around unused?

Not me, so sorry... but I really still like your photo and am surprised you managed to get only the monk posing for his fellow monk, and no other tourists in the picture. I saw the two in the Air and Space Museum, also I took their pic, but mine is not as good, of course. I might show it, all the same. Who knows.

I can see why it was so important for him. Water symbolises a whole lot to these people.... Your shot has more meaning than you know....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back