retrophotoservice.2ya.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just to anchor the threat
contestlandspth9.jpg

mysteryscribe said:
just to anchor the threat

Who are you threatening?

Are these both entries? How many entries are allowed? Shouldn't we come up with some rules (and a prize)?

I think we should have some general guidelines, too, if not rules. (Now, you know Charlie digs in when you mention rules, James.) :lol:

But the foremost questions for me are (and I ain't a judge or even participating, just tossing this out there for your consideration):

1) How many entries per person?

2) Will you allow coloring and/or other manipulation of the image in PS or whatever?

What else? :)

good points all Well we can overload matt or we can just pick one ourselves but we need a time limit or I will be forever changing mine.

I think the idea is to bring all you got to the table, but start with a paper negative. That's my only requirement but I can do whatever the group wants no fuss from me.

The contest was just a lark to promote the use of paper negatives so the end products might vary widely just to stretch the use of the media.

I don’t have any paper need to get some, damn think it’s easier to order it for LA or NY that to drive to Fort Lauderdale

I ordered from Freestyle tonight but after I drove over to the Wolf supper store, got there at 7:15 but had closed at 7:00. You would think in a two county area with around 4-million people there would be more the 2 places (that I know) open past 7pm that sell traditional photo supplies. Dang thing is that I just placed an order with Freestyles last Saturday. As for the paper I when with Foma VC FB Matte is was the smallest pack.

I use so much paper I get the 5x7 hundred sheet. Each sheet give me one 4x5 and two 2x3 sheets. An awful lot of paper negatives. But then I have about seven boxes of 4x5 cut film and 5 boxes of 2x3. a drawer full of 120 rolls. My problem is things to shoot with it all.

Most reactions

Back