Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
few landscapes
stavros in grece
stavro11.jpg

DSC_65001.jpg

Peles Castle in Sinaia Romania
wallpaper.jpg

Great job, makes me want to visit Greece!

thanks guys, that was my goal to make people wanna go visit the places :) i am sorry i don't have more with the castle but it is only an hour drive to sinaia so i might go take some more.

is only an hour drive to sinaia so i might go take some more.

oh it made me remember my trip to Romania 8 years ago... too bad didn't have an SLR back then, but did bring back home as a present 2 books with amazing landscapes... and our hosts took us from Bacau, thru Brasov and Poliesti so I have been in that mountain area which is amazingly beautiful... lucky you, that has tons of opportunities to go nice places for shooting... good luck...

I like the castle one also, it might be me or it looks a little crooked, otherwise light and framing looks good imo.

oh it made me remember my trip to Romania 8 years ago... too bad didn't have an SLR back then, but did bring back home as a present 2 books with amazing landscapes... and our hosts took us from Bacau, thru Brasov and Poliesti so I have been in that mountain area which is amazingly beautiful... lucky you, that has tons of opportunities to go nice places for shooting... good luck...

I like the castle one also, it might be me or it looks a little crooked, otherwise light and framing looks good imo.

wow. i checked and it is, i think, less than one degree off yet you noticed. thanks. its ploiesti. and yes the Valey of the Prahova River is a great area filled with opportunities for great photos.

i love the pictures, makes me want to vist greece.

this comes at a moment when i am unsure of my photography and whether i should go on or get rid of the gear and go on with life... thanks a lot for the self-confidence you gave me :)

Wowie. I love the last one the most. The only, only thing that you might tweak should be the vibrance/saturation. Bumping it up a teeny bit will make the colors pop out even more so. But I love it as is.

Wowie. I love the last one the most. The only, only thing that you might tweak should be the vibrance/saturation. Bumping it up a teeny bit will make the colors pop out even more so. But I love it as is.

i tinkered with the saturation and vibrance controls a lot but for some reason i always went back to this version. more saturated colors make the picture look to busy. but that might just be my monitor which is not calibrated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back