laptop question

mac...rofl.....

I have a Dell Insprion 2200 it's junk. 20gig hd, 256 ram, 35 min of battery life. How can you get 7 hrs of battery life?!?! I would love to have that! I know I need a new battery, but even when this one was new it was only getin 2 hrs tops battery life.

I haven't had a need for a dedicated laptop yet, but when I do, it'll be the 17". :drool: ;)

im confused why is everyone laughing at mac?

But it won't be a Mac.
Thanks for pointing out another benefit we forgot to mention. :p

Actually, the best laptop I have ever come across was a VAIO. My mom has a powerhouse of a laptop, easily besting my old 2.8Ghz Pentium 4 desktop in boot time and multitasking, and still got almost 3 hours of battery life...that would be my recommendation, but it is pricy ($2000)

my vaio is awesome besides the 40 minutes of battery life i get, and i got the 17in screen, i am going to have 2-3 classes back to back so im thinking a dell inprision f13505 or something to that effect that has 8.25 hours of battery life (supposly)

my vaio is awesome besides the 40 minutes of battery life i get, and i got the 17in screen, i am going to have 2-3 classes back to back so im thinking a dell inprision f13505 or something to that effect that has 8.25 hours of battery life (supposly)

Now, I personally have a Dell (Inspiron 1100), and it is junk...don't know about the model you're looking at, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hertz van Rental
I have a Powerbook Titanium... but I just broke the hinge. Think I might go for a MacBook.
And anyone who has never had a wireless laptop has missed out on the thrill of browsing this site whilst sitting on the toilet...

and thats how I post my of my threads

well, is there any other way...?:wink::lol:

mine is a hp pavilion ze4900. I have no idea of the specs, but it works, it wasn't that expensive, it got a 'good' on the internet-reviews, it looks kinda cool and I don't need a new one just yet.

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back