Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

cfusionpm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot these of my friend the other day and did some editing of them. First one is the shot I wanted from the start: being shot through the scope of a sniper. I used an actual scope mounted on an airsoft rifle to get the shot; the only photoshop trickery comes from the crack and gun smoke. I wanted very much to capture the natural magnification and crosshairs as best I could. Next ones are movie-poster esque with different themes: hot/desert/jungle and cool/nighttime/rainy. Last one is just with some text thrown on top to look like a movie/video game poster.

img88333edit2.jpg

img8832edit.jpg

img8832edit2.jpg

img8832edit32.jpg

She seems awfully dry in the rainy shots...

It was actually a total afterthought. The movie Cast Away happen to be on TV while I was editing and I remembered from the DVD extras that for the night scenes, they actually shot them in the day time and used post process filtering to make it look like night. I did that at first and it looked OK but seemed like it was still missing something. Grabbed some random rain texture off google and called it a day. I think it looks pretty good. You got any tips to make a dry person appear wet with photoshop?

The background (2, 3 & 4) seems a bit....plain, ordinary, boring for the type of shot you are going for.

I like the first photo a lot, but I can't help but feel it would be better without the crack in the scope.

Most reactions

Back