Large Format and Lighting

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, im starting to kick into my classes, we havent shot yet for Large Format cuz i have it on mondays and there was no classes on monday... lighting ive shot a few things(that chain was a part of the assignment) and now i gotta get out the 4x5 and do some studio shots by tuesday or weds :D... im really stoked to be getting into these classes... lighting is really fun!shot a couple of polariods for my instructor yesterday and he loved how they looked so thats a plus... Ill be sure to post my work soon as possible and soon as its printed....

damn that was quick!! :shock:

Party at Orie's place tonight! Wooohoooo!!!

And Prelude congrats on your Large Format stuff. Thats awesome! I am envious. I feel your joy!

haha, thanks guys :p dont worry bout the jacking it happens lol.. i think you guys are just as happy as me :p lol

yep sure is.... Im so stoked to play with the tilt swing and what not... its gonna be awesome!

well, ive done my first shoots with 4x5 youll see my threads "Architecture" and scanned polariods of portraits i shot... im so stoked on the work that im gonna be doing!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back