Large Group Shot

D-Lite-Ful

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did my first ever paid shoot today, 14 people total! Two toddlers and 2 babies included. It wasn't easy but my wife was a huge help with the kids! Let me know how you think this one turned out !!

The familes were awesome to work with, so much so I had to do hardly any editing last night and got the whole set finished with over 50 shots that turned out great! If ya want to see any more just ask!

p330535763-4.jpg

Its looking really good imo. was that a 9ft backdrop?

Why is one half of the group wearing white and the others black? Looks a tad underexposed... Good efforts.

Why is one half of the group wearing white and the others black? Looks a tad underexposed... Good efforts.

Little bit of miscommunication on everyone's part. So I did my best to work with what I had keeping the whites all together. this is 3 seperate families, all the people wearing white are together.

Great, especially considering all the little ones. I had my first family shoot with just 2 kids and it was not easy to get them to co-operate.

Little bit of miscommunication on everyone's part. So I did my best to work with what I had keeping the whites all together. this is 3 seperate families, all the people wearing white are together.

I would have rescheduled.

-Pete

I see extreme white balance and focus issues. And they are way too close to the backdrop.

Most reactions

Back