Large (read: Huge), Cheap Panoramic Prints

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need to print a large panoramic, around 24" x 72". The quality doesn't have to be museum quality or anything close. What is a must is that it can't be on actual photo paper - I need something a bit thinner.

I'm making a canvas; I did one of my daughter that turned out really well (the Walmart poster print worked perfectly!). I have a huge wall that needs some love and plan to make the "canvas" of a sunset panorama I took while on vacation.

I'm confused (a normal state of affairs); if you're doing a canvas, where does the paper come in?

Are you asking about printing on canvas or printing to transfer to a wall? If you just need a large print for reference you may want to take a look at raster printing for a large reference image (to paint a mural or something). As for printing it on paper the two printing shops I go to can only print on high quality paper at that size because their only printer that large is a high quality one and the only paper they have that large is high quality. You may want to find a banner shop (that makes hanging signs and stuff) and see if they have another cheaper way of doing it.

Are you asking about printing on canvas or printing to transfer to a wall? If you just need a large print for reference you may want to take a look at raster printing for a large reference image (to paint a mural or something). As for printing it on paper the two printing shops I go to can only print on high quality paper at that size because their only printer that large is a high quality one and the only paper they have that large is high quality. You may want to find a banner shop (that makes hanging signs and stuff) and see if they have another cheaper way of doing it.

That does make sense. There aren't many uses for huge, low quality images :)

I've looked into blue print/architectural prints, but can those come in color?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back