Large size printing

elpazos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all.

I´m new in this forum, even in Shanghai.
This forum looks very nice place to share everithing about photo!

Whell, one of my hobbies is the photo, of course, and Shanghai it´s a very nice place to take very interested pictures, i´m very happy to stay here.

But now, I have the problem to find some shop where to print pictures in a very large size and whit different texxtures. It means, paper, canvas, etc.

Sombody knows in Shanghai city?

Nice to know all and best regards.;)

Hey elpazos, and welcome to ThePhotoForum :D.

Sorry that I cannot be of any help to you with regards to your question.
But Shanghai is soooo far away for me, it seems like a totally DIFFERENT WORLD from my point of view...

Will you share some of your photos with us? (In a small enough size for web-presentation, like 800px wide the most)?

Hey, thanks!

of course i will share my pictures, but now i´m in my office and i don´t know how to put the pictures here, but i promes to do.:thumbup:

Hello and Welcome to the forum. I would also like to see some of your photos.

I don´t know how is to put photos here sorry.

Go to www.photobucket.com
Follow their guideline on how to open up an account.
It is easy and it is free. No money.

Give yourself an account in Photobucket, and then follow their procedures on how to get your photos from the inside of your computer to Photobucket.

Once your photo is in Photobucket, you will find FOUR lines with URLs underneath. Take the 4th (it already has "IMG"-tags around the URL, i.e. the new "internet-address" your photo has got). Highlight it (it will copy itself automatically).

Come to here. Start a new thread in General Gallery, and paste what you copied into the post.

Submit and ... your photo will show.

Hello all, and thanks for your wellcomes.

And thaks for the explanation to put the photos, i will try.:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back