LARS! MOTW!

What do you like to do in your spare time? (I assume photography and hiking...anything else?)

Have you tried rock climbing? Scuba diving? White water rafting? Snow shoeing? Skiing?

What other places in the US have you visited?

Have you ever seen a tornado in person?

Take a picture of a tornado :).

Show us your favorite picture that you have taken.

If 2+2=4, 2x2=4, and 3+3=6 then why doesn't 3x3=6?

Do/can you play a musical instrument?

Do you enjoy reading/Reading?

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

Would you rather be

(A) very, very slow but because of your ignorance you’re always extremely happy, or
(B) be brilliant but chronically depressed for your entire life?

What do you like to do in your spare time? (I assume photography and hiking...anything else?)

I like to play pool, enjoy traveling, watch a lot of DVDs, and listen to Industrial music. I am also a big sports fan and try to watch German soccer and Formula 1 whenever I can. Recently, I also started with disc golf!

Have you tried rock climbing? Scuba diving? White water rafting? Snow shoeing? Skiing?

Never tried rock climbing but I like snorkeling and did go scuba diving once .. in a large swimming pool. I went snowboarding and skiing quite a few times in Austria.

What other places in the US have you visited?

I visited around 20 States; mainly around the West and East Coast. My favorite spots where California and New York City.

Have you ever seen a tornado in person?

Not yet. I only drove through Kansas twice .. what a painfully boring drive.

Take a picture of a tornado :).

I would actually take a photo before seeking safety.

Show us your favorite picture that you have taken.

If 2+2=4, 2x2=4, and 3+3=6 then why doesn't 3x3=6?

Yes!

Do/can you play a musical instrument?

No. I wish I could play an instrument or paint but I can't so I have to focus whatever creativity I have on photography.

Do you enjoy reading/Reading?

I love reading. My favorite genre is fantasy and the longer the series is the better.

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

A bird. Having the ability to fly must be an intense feeling.

Sorry, I am not going to post any photos right now. I got called into work tonight so I will take a nap and I also talked to my bank today .. there have been a bunch of fraudulent charges on my bank account and now I am broke. Just in time for Christmas shopping. Yeah. I guess I will go to the bank on Monday and talk to them more about the details. Hopefully getting back my money won't take too long..

(OH NO, Lars, that's terrible news!!! Hope it gets straightened out quickly).

What kind of dogs do you have? What are their names?

Where did you travel in Europe? What were some of your favourite places, and why?

Do you speak any languages in addition to German and English?

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?

If you can find time how about a picture of your car(s)?

Have you realised that you are meanwhile being "Member of Two Weeks" (which is still "MOTW", even with three weeks it is, but when it goes into the fourth, we would need to bring about a name change!!!)?

Where are the photos?

Where are the answers?

Does MOTW have to go on holidays yet again?

Most reactions

Back