Las Vegas Barbie - pic heavy

some of her poses are a little weird to me but holy crap you said mother of 2!?!? you know for sure those kids are going to catch hell for having the school milf :)

Nice work, but I do have a bit of a problem with the full body shots on the white seamless....it looks too much like she is floating out in nothing. Usually there is some shadow, especially under heels, that give the pic some dimension. I don't know if your fill lighting was that good, but I suspect that was done PP.

OK .......... the hell with the landscapes and flowers I've been shooting.... I'm gonna fine me one of these !!!!! :mrgreen:

r

The implants ruin it for me...too fake-looking and cookie-cutter. Sad tha young women feel the need to puff themselves up under the knife with bags of silicon, but then the Vegas economy has a significant economic component where women are payed a dollar or two at a time, on stage. Sad.

they are sitting alittle high... they must be new.... id still give it her.... maybe

The implants ruin it for me...

:lmao:

Frankly the poses are so damn old and boring that I have a hard time getting interested. Bimbos are boring. Find a new way of photographing them and we'll talk again.

Now, I realize that that kind of stuff pays but I have a hard time calling it photography.

The implants ruin it for me...

:lmao:

Frankly the poses are so damn old and boring that I have a hard time getting interested. Bimbos are boring. Find a new way of photographing them and we'll talk again.

Now, I realize that that kind of stuff pays but I have a hard time calling it photography.

I totally totally agree.

The implants ruin it for me...too fake-looking and cookie-cutter. Sad tha young women feel the need to puff themselves up under the knife with bags of silicon, but then the Vegas economy has a significant economic component where women are payed a dollar or two at a time, on stage. Sad.

damnit. for once i actually agree with derrel. please kill me now. :greenpbl:

Nice work, but I do have a bit of a problem with the full body shots on the white seamless....it looks too much like she is floating out in nothing. Usually there is some shadow, especially under heels, that give the pic some dimension. I don't know if your fill lighting was that good, but I suspect that was done PP.

Yes if they were meant to be finished photos to hang on the wall in a frame then I would have left a shadow under the feet to ground the model. However this is actually commercial work shot and post processed to be used as custom stock. As such they are design elements that will be used by graphic designers and art directors as simple elemental pieces of advertising, promotional and packaging collateral. So in order to minimize the work the Graphic Designer has to do we light them flat, creating a perfect isolation by removing all shadows which allows the designer to model the lighting of the element to the lighting of the design it is being inserted into.

As far as my lighting goes well it is nearly but not quite that good. My lighting is actually done in a way that provides a pixel perfect isolation to mid calve and from that point down I do have a 5-10% gray that I quickly clean up using a fast pass of the dodge tool. But for the most part the image is isolated in the camera.

Yes Vegas like any other large city has it's share of Strippers and Hookers. We also have a large number of female bartenders, cocktail waitresses, pit bosses, chorea graphed dancers, card and dice dealers and many other professions where a woman with large attention grabbing breasts will prove beneficial to them. Actually though this girl works in a high end day spa as a licensed massage therapist. I suppose that the implants may have added a few percentage points to her tips but interestingly she works in the kind of spa where wealthy business men send their wives to spend the day being pampered while they gamble, play golf or visit the strip club. This girl is neither hooker nor stripper and frankly I find your insinuation that she might be rather droll and insulting.

Personally I tried to talk her out of the implants before she got them as well but she made a choice based on what she felt she needed to do to return her body to what it was like naturally before she breast fed two children and yes she is a 5'10" naturally large framed heavy busted woman. So can I judge her or condemn her for making a personal choice that she felt was best for her? I think not.

Most reactions

Back