Laser printer page yield

MichiganFarts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any realistic cost per page stats out there for what you're page yield using a laser printer?

I know there's no exact science to determining my exact use, but I read that laser printers average at 3cents to 8cents per page.

The cartridge manufacturers, as I've read, claim to base their page yields on 5% ink coverage. That sounds low to me, as I'll be printing pamphlets with colored borders, and pictures.

Any personal experiences with a laser printer would be awesome.

And I have been googling it, and I will continue to google it, and I don't care if it's been brought up before. There's what? 80,000 plus members on here, and some of them probably own laser printers, and didn't respond before...here's their chance now.
Google This :whip:!

I bought a business laser printer: Samsung HL2150 and I think it is great. Most laser printers have a cartridge that cost about $150 or more Canadian for about 1200 to 2000 pages. I spend about $220 CAD for a cartridge BUT it is specified for 8,000 pages, and it does last for a verly long time. I buy about 1 to 2 cartridges in a period of 16 months.

skieur

Well, the one I have my eye on I can get OEM cartridges from Newegg for $102. They have aftermarket cartridges on Newegg for literally half the price, but there's some terrible customer reviews. I should have designated in the OP it was a color laser I was looking at getting.

Most reactions

Back