Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks,

Spending more time shooting, this time in the company of friends and I work towards getting back to my old self. Spending quite a bit of time up in Lassen Park, so I thought I'd share the results with everyone. I'd be more than happy to hear your critique, many of these images are new grounds for me:

1. Handheld HDR (no tripod)

What runs through it... by TogaLive, on Flickr

2. Another handheld HDR (no tripod)

Earth, Water, Air by TogaLive, on Flickr

3. Waiting for stars to come out...

Reflections by TogaLive, on Flickr

4. Least favorite of the bunch.

From The Mountain by TogaLive, on Flickr

I hope you enjoyed them, and by all means, feel free to critique!

Feeling better thanks to you all,
Austin

Very nice photos. The last one is my least favorite as well. It would be better if I could tell what was happening at the bottom.

Third image is a perfect wall hanger; first one looks over saturated, a bit.... The star trail image would have been even better if something of the foreground is visible
Overall a nice set :D

Very nice photos. The last one is my least favorite as well. It would be better if I could tell what was happening at the bottom.

Agreed. I enjoyed the trails, but by the time we reached the lake, the moon had completely set and there was no ambient light. Next time!

damn, nice shots, especially the sta trails. Very nice!

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed them TATTRAT :)

Third image is a perfect wall hanger; first one looks over saturated, a bit.... The star trail image would have been even better if something of the foreground is visible
Overall a nice set :D

Haha, thank you Frequency! (Haven't seen you here in forever!). Believe it or not, almost nothing was done to the colors on the first image in terms of saturation. I think part of it might be that it's an artifice, so the darker skies really brought out the golden grass. That meadow is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, colorful would be an understatement on my part!

Thanks for the great CC!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back