Last Page of "Diva" Series

Great Stuff!

Really great photos!

I'm a firm believer that a truly talented person can do great things with any camera. 5D, K10D, whatever. Theres so much more to this great art than the tool you use to capture the light.

yowza, nice. talk about shock factor. when you say 40mm limited you mean a fixed one? if it is (since I know nothing about the k10d) does it have a scale factor? or is it a digital lense?

yowza, nice. talk about shock factor. when you say 40mm limited you mean a fixed one? if it is (since I know nothing about the k10d) does it have a scale factor? or is it a digital lense?

I don't imagine myself ever doing fashion photography, but man. I would love to assist you on even just one shoot so I could absorb some of your lighting knowledge.

You know..It is one of thos really funny and very thin lenses called "Pancake" lenses under the Pentax Limited brand. It is very sharp and has very nice "Bokeh" as well. I think it should work on a 1.25 sensor.

a just curious, I use canon. great work man
Well, up to about six weeks ago, I too used Canon for about eighteen years...Great camera's...But you know, it's not the camera that "Makes" the image.

Ben

Most reactions

Back