Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going to be strong... babies don't need costumes, heck, she can't even eat the candy. However, while shopping for winter coats we stumbled upon this costume and the boys insisted we get it. I am weak .. :x

She looks sweet
1846-CRW_8897web.jpg

But she moves a lot, so we bribed her with the remote...what is it with babies and remotes?!
1846-CRW_8903small.jpg

Then she tried to eat it..when you're teething anything is fair game!
1846-CRW_8905.jpg

And that's how you get a strawberry to sit still. The pink on her cheek is left over from face painting at the store today :lol:
1846-CRW_8915web.jpg

And here is Chris sporting his very first loss.... :mrgreen:
1846-CRW_8890web.jpg

That is the cutest costume I've ever seen!!!!!!! Your younguns are so adorable!

And CONGRATS TO CHRIS!!!

Ahhhhhh, nothing cuter then a sleeping baby. I love that costume. So cute!!!! Great photos.

Thanks everyone :D

photo gal said:
.....what did the tooth fairy bring???

Fifty cents and note from the Tooth Fairy on our white board saying CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

Ah, I remember that loosing the first tooth moment :)

Your little strawberry is just too adorable for words. I recently saw a little costume for young people that was similar and I just wanted to pick it up to keep it on hand for the next 20 years. ;)

Oh, I am glad your boys insisted (and you are weak).
What a loss if your little strawberry could not be a little strawberry.
Could she be favouring her dad in the first pic, and quite much so??? :scratch: Methinks she does!

And congratulations to my talkative little friend on losing his first tooth.
Tooth fairies are all unknown here (maybe today's children know her, but I certainly did not. I just lost my teeth. That was it.)

Peanuts said:
I recently saw a little costume for young people that was similar and I just wanted to pick it up to keep it on hand for the next 20 years. ;)

I'm sure we'll be hanging on to this one for many years, send me a PM in the next 20 years anytime you need it :mrgreen:

LaFoto, She is as Daddy's girl without doubt! She looks just like him and has his same laid back, happy way of life :)

OMG how cute is she...and Chris, one more step to a sucessfull hockey player ;) these are awesome..thanks for sharing them...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back