Late Night

srinaldo86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So who is awake at the moment?
I am, and I want some people to talk to and take pictures with (so to speak.) Pictures of why you're awake, or something interesting that you see at these hours.
If you aren't posting or taking the picture past 2200 (10:00 p.m.) then it doesn't belong here.

Here is me and mine.
2z85j0i.jpg
15himph.jpg

202yro.jpg
The third has no artistic tactic behind it, but I find it funny that my lens is intermingled with my empty beers.

This is just the walkway at my apartments.... Not super interesting, but I like how it's all dark and eerie.... well I don't like it, but I like a picture of it.

IMG_2430.jpg

It looks very familiar... Looks a lot like NC State Athletics dormitorys.

Alright jerks, I know you're awake so go take a picture and post it. This thread shall not die!

Make it freaking interesting.

This is just the walkway at my apartments.... Not super interesting, but I like how it's all dark and eerie.... well I don't like it, but I like a picture of it.
Fail. Sorry, but this image doesn't offer anythimg worthy of a comment. Ooops.

It looks very familiar... Looks a lot like NC State Athletics dormitorys.
If you had the wherewithalls to go to Carolina, well then, the photo would be different. :D

How is it not relevant?

Oh, this isn't hardly popcorn worthy. Not by a long shot.

Once again Bitter and I are on the same page...

Oh and kundalini, I wasn't expecting anythiMG from anyoMe. :lol:

Now that I've had a good smoke to clear my head I understand it a bit more...

Or at least have interrupted it in my own way.

And now I am lost again...

Bitter, how about you post a photo of what keeps you up at this hour. Surely it is not a Paloma Picasso....

Im awake but my camera is in the room with my sleeping husband who may not be amused at being awakened for this post, lol. I am a chronic insomniac (actually involved in clinical trials for insomnia medications, from time to time) so that's why I'm up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back