Late Season Great Egret and a Cardinal

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Interesting shot of the egret - sort of mid-flight. I like the cardinal. You could just here him saying - "You looking at me?"

WesternGuy

nice black background on the egret

Having a really hard time finding much of anything to photograph in my local spots. Found a few Egrets that haven't migrated yet (but I think they headed South after this shot) and a photogenic Cardinal. Thanks for looking and comments welcome..

Ya know Coastie you are starting to aggravate my arthritis with these latest shots. :) really, really some nice work!

Beautiful! Particularly like the posture of the egret.

Those look great to me.
You are going to have to start hiding in the bushes at a park, and taking photos of people. Just do the same thing you do with birds, it will work out great!:biglaugh:

These are really nice Kris but I can't help but thinking there is one thing that would really make them look nice .....

....a D500 LOLOOLOLOLOLOL

That's a joke people, i don't care what anyone shoots with :fangs:

Well done, cool photo

I feel your pain. Being almost 70* here in Georgia during December has had a strange effect on the local wildlife.

Nice Cardinal shot!

Both are nice shots but for me the Egret in flight takes the cake. Beautiful timing. Loved it.
Rgds,
Jasii

Interesting shot of the egret - sort of mid-flight. I like the cardinal. You could just here him saying - "You looking at me?"
nice black background on the egret
Ya know Coastie you are starting to aggravate my arthritis with these latest shots. :) really, really some nice work!
Beautiful! Particularly like the posture of the egret.
Well done, cool photo
I feel your pain. Being almost 70* here in Georgia during December has had a strange effect on the local wildlife.
Nice Cardinal shot!
Both are nice shots but for me the Egret in flight takes the cake. Beautiful timing. Loved it.
Rgds,
Jasii
Thanks for all the kind words!
Those look great to me.
You are going to have to start hiding in the bushes at a park, and taking photos of people. Just do the same thing you do with birds, it will work out great!:biglaugh:
If I could only catch people jumping out of trees and grabbing mice with there teeth I would be all over that, especially if they were tarred and feathered!
These are really nice Kris but I can't help but thinking there is one thing that would really make them look nice .....
....a D500 LOLOOLOLOLOLOL
That's a joke people, i don't care what anyone shoots with :fangs:
Oh bill :( I know, but I can either stick with Canon and my 500 F4 (which I love more than...) or go back to Nikon and get a slow consumer zoom and then I would loose 2 stops and the whole advantage of the D500. Chasing my tail in circles :)

If I could only catch people jumping out of trees and grabbing mice with there teeth I would be all over that, especially if they were tarred and feathered!

Head to the Ozarks, you may just find someone like that!:biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back