lately I've been wanting to go shoot my Bronica etrs again...

sniper x

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love this camera. I've had it for twenty years. So, question is where to get the film developed and scanned?

Plenty of mail order Labs around. Can't recommend one as I am in the UK. I recently(ish) bought a ETRs and thoroughly enjoy using it.

I love this camera. I've had it for twenty years. So, question is where to get the film developed and scanned?

Did you know your signature is a Google search for boats? :048:

My first thought, on reading your title, was, "Another photographer blaming the camera!":beguiled:

I don't know how the boat thing got there! Funny though. Anyway, I love the bronica, I have three backs, speed handle, 40, 75, and 150 primes, and a Polaroid back still as well as a eye level view finder. Everything still works as new as well.

Otherprof, funny, I get it! Shoot with, not literally shoot it!

I'm going on an outing to a ghost town about 50 miles away from my house in a couple weeks. I'll take etrs along with the DSLR and see what I can get. Haven't shoot with the etrs since the last wedding I shot with it about ten hears ago.

They're very sweet 645 cameras, better-built than my Mamiya 645 Super. Have the 6x6 Bronica SQ-B and love it.

I'm scanning 120 negs now with a Nikon D7200 that's got me running more film thru my medium format cameras. Worth a try if you've got a DSLR and a macro lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back