Latest Addition to B&W Flower Set

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Miss Emily got some flowers from a fellow who is trying to win her back the other day, she is less than interested so she gave me the flowers to play with ;)

Some good came of it! I got a new addition to my black and white flowers and plants set :)

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

I like that, pretty cool. I'm glad you are enjoying them, Miss Em, know that us guys screw up from time to time. It'll be okay.

Thanks Ron, I will pass your thoughts along although I'm pretty sure he cheated on her for the last time! (and that's all I will say about that before I turn all protective Momma here lol)

Thanks Ron, I will pass your thoughts along although I'm pretty sure he cheated on her for the last time! (and that's all I will say about that before I turn all protective Momma here lol)

If that's the case, then she SHOULD be done with him. No reason for that stuff going on. (She should have no problems finding his replacement.)

sorry i cheated, here's some dead flowers!

Ron, agree! She is way too beautiful of a person to settle for that.

Braineack lol!

Nice image, but you put yourself in compositional difficulties here. (IMO :))

It does grab me....

It's a delightfully offbeat composition. I enjoy it quite a bit. I think the foreground/background relationship in this is utterly fascinating. One of my all-time favorites from you.

It does grab me....
Perfect! :)
Nice image, but you put yourself in compositional difficulties here. (IMO :))

It's a delightfully offbeat composition. I enjoy it quite a bit. I think the foreground/background relationship in this is utterly fascinating. One of my all-time favorites from you.

Thanks guys, I'm rarely confident when I'm composing round things, it seems to be a quirk perhaps lol
Positioning centers, how much room around them, how much of the circle can I get away with (or without) without landing in "meh" territory...
I was also using my 50mm mounted for macro so my FOV is very small, this was about as wide as I could get so a whole flower didn't really fit in the frame except as a background element.
It is interesting that it hit the mark with you Derrel but not with you T, especially considering my quirk lol things that make you go hmmm ;)

He, he. I just think the bottom of the picture doesn't fit the idea, there is almost a full flower, no matter it is not in DoF. Takes away my attention. I would cut it off, 1/3 from the bottom. But then picture will loose some of it's airy feeling, so, it's a problem. IMO.

Most reactions

Back