latest spec on the Apple iPhone

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
latest spec click here

ahahahahah that is just too funny

but it really shows how making calls is actually not on the top oif the list for what a cell PHONE does

ahahahahah that is just too funny

but it really shows how making calls is actually not on the top oif the list for what a cell PHONE does

Yep....my phone TOTALLY isn't just a phone. It's never very far from me....because it's also a cheap camera when my 300D isn't available, my voice recorder, my reminder for appointments and when to take my medicine if I'm on any at the time, my mp3 player, my alarm clock (it's the only alarm I've used in the last 4 years), my mobile weather checker (it's about all I used my wireless internet on my phone for), my flashlight/reading light, and my stopwatch for when I'm timing myself exercising.

Yes, I use all of the above features regularly.

I'm currently shopping for a new phone...right now all I have is a tracfone. (Gross) I barely get coverage and every time I call they tell me all seven of their representatives are busy. So switching to either Cingular or Verizon. The plans are expensive though. :p Everything as a limit and a separate charge! :p

I'm currently shopping for a new phone...right now all I have is a tracfone. (Gross) I barely get coverage and every time I call they tell me all seven of their representatives are busy. So switching to either Cingular or Verizon. The plans are expensive though. :p Everything as a limit and a separate charge! :p

verizon all the way, baby!

cingular's ok. but verizon's cooler.

Most reactions

Back