Latest Wedding

pacereve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kylejordan.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few shots from my last wedding.

1. The girls getting ready.
DSC7790.jpg

2. Formal shot
DSC8060.jpg

3. Another formal
n636790526_1118250_7821.jpg

4. Reception - looks quite awkward those two...
DSC8250.jpg

1. Wow, you had this great window light highlighting the beautiful blue eyes of the girls on the couch, yet all focus seems to be on the butt of the girl in the shorts...eek! Did you happen to capture any pictures of those lovely girls on the couch at that time?

2 & 3. These are the best of the four.

4. Yep, definitely awkward. They look bored at even being there. This is DEFINITELY not a shot a bride would want to see.

Your posed shots look great. I think you need to see opportunities (the girls on the couch) and censor uncomfortable shots (bored guests) more. :) Candid shots are the hardest part of wedding photography.

I like the 3rd one. It's definately the best of the bunch.
Try cropping the 1st:
(God this is sooo hard to communicate!)
chop in to half of the bride's body, right through her rear end, top crop at top of mirror, and using a full crop, go over and make those bored kids the focus. Could be a super cool shot.
2nd photo has some bad sun problems, but it's not bad at all.
Three is a gem.
Four could be another really great one with a crop, but it's too hard to communicate what I'm seeing as far as the crop goes. Just have at it.
Nice job and keep up the good work.

Thanks everyone for their comments. Deffinately still learning this field so all the suggestions help a lot!

Thanks elsaspet for your cropping comments, i think i understand, i'll play with it and see what i come up with...

Cool. I think you will like it. It would look super cool in black and white as well.

Ok, on the last one, try to crop in pano. Make the distance EVEN FURTHER. That would be funny imo. I think they might think it's funny too. God knows these couples are worn out at the end of the day, and I see it as worn out more than bored out of there skulls.
You are doing fine, BTW. :)

God knows these couples are worn out at the end of the day, and I see it as worn out more than bored out of there skulls.

Hahhaha...I guess I was projecting my own experience as a wedding guest onto those two. :mrgreen:

Can we see some more pictures from the day? I'd love to see the younger girls with their hair all done and ready to go. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back