latest work

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
A cosmotology college hired me to take pics of their students work, to use in a portfolio. Nothing special in the poses as its just for the hair and makeup.

IMG_6342s.jpg

IMG_6281s.jpg

IMG_6216s.jpg

Doug

I don't like the first one, 2 and 3 are not bad. I like 2 the best, might be the colors.

I'd say the student who did the hair-do in #3...still has a lot to learn :lol:
The photos are nice though.

I'm not one to talk...my hair looks like it was cut with a 5 iron.

I like the first one photograph wise, although so make up on such a young subject is disturbing. however that's not your problem, I like the pose and the lighting.

See I like the first one! I like the DOF there. My main CC is they look a bit flat... but that could be from whatever airbrushing you did post processing? I'm not generally a bit smooth skin fan so....

yeah, and im pretty sure airbrushing these would be a no no, shouldn't their portfolios reflect what they actually are doing?

yeah, and im pretty sure airbrushing these would be a no no, shouldn't their portfolios reflect what they actually are doing?

Hmmm. You know I never thought of that. Im just so used to touching up photos of people that I take, I just did it. Actually I only took out the lines under the eyes, so I didnt do a whole lot. The rest was done by heavy make up.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Doug

Most reactions

Back